The A-GRC Team
A-GRC’s management team has technical backgrounds and business experience gained from working in a variety of organizations.
- A-GRC’s team is made up of a number of experts from the following backgrounds:
- business continuity and disaster recovery.
- cyber security and cyber risk.
- digital forensics.
- financial services.
- health and safety.
- information security and assurance.
- penetration and vulnerability testing.
- service delivery and management.
- technical authors.
All with in-depth expertise. A-GRC only employ highly experienced Consultants who will deliver professional, appropriate and holistic advice and consultancy to our Clients. Our Consultants all are professionally qualified, have at least ten years relevant experience in their fields, coming from a variety of differing backgrounds
Our ISO Consultants also work on a freelance basis for a number of the UK’s leading Conformance Assessment Bodies. This provides an unique insight into ways in which management systems can be simplified and made easier to maintain.
Within the A-GRC team we have the following specialist certifications.
- CCCI – Certified Computer Crime Investigator.
- CCFT – Certified Computer Forensics Technician – Advanced.
- CCNP-S Cisco Certified Network Professional Security.
- CCP – Certified CESG Professional (SIRA and IA Auditor).
- CCSE – Checkpoint Certified Security Expert.
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker.
- CEng – Chartered Engineer.
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner.
- CGEIT – Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT.
- CIFI – Certified Information Forensics Investigator.
- CIRM – Certified Identity Risk Manager.
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager.
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional.
- CISSP-ISSAP – CISSP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional.
- CITP – Chartered IT Professional.
- CMC – Certified Management Consultant.
- CWNA – Certified Wireless Network Administrator.
- CWSP – Certified Wireless Security Professional.
- D Prof (Information Security).
- EnCE – Encase Certified Examiner.
- IRCA Certified Auditor (ISO 9001, 20000, 22301 and 27001).
- ISSPCS – International Systems Security Professional Certification Scheme, System Security Practitioner.
- ITIL Certificates.
- MScs (Information Security).
- OPSA – OSSTMM Certified Professional Security Analyst.
- Diploma in Health and Safety Management (British Safety Council).
All A-GRC consultants are members of relevant professional organisations (Typically ‘Full Member’ or ‘Fellow’).
In addition, there are a number of linguists, including a number of European languages, Chinese and Arabic