Code of Conduct
A-GRC consultants follow a strict code of conduct and will delivery all services in accordance with the below code of conduct statement.
- to maintain a high standard of work and to act with integrity and impartiality solely in the interests of the Client.
- to maintain confidentiality of information specific to the business of the Client.
- to accept only those assignments which we consider ourselves competent to carry out personally and/or with the assistance of others who in our judgment are similarly competent and who comply with the requirements of this code of conduct.
- to disclose to the client any personal or financial interest, or any other significant circumstances which may involve a conflict of interest.
- to agree with the Client in advance the objectives and scope of the assignment and the fees or fee basis and other terms and conditions.
- in the event of subsequent changes to the original brief, to submit a revised proposal to the Client for his / her acceptance.